We at Nairn Constructions are the “One Stop Shop” for all your building needs. Whether it be a home renovation or expansion of your business facility, we can explore all opportunities on what you want then explain the process required to deliver the end product. See below on our process’s that go from concept to completion.
25 Years’ Experience
One Stop Shop for all Building Needs
Concept to Completion
We strive to guarantee your satisfaction
- Determine the Clients wants and needs for their new project.
- Determine if the client has a realistic budget & understanding of what the project will cost.
- Give advice on the project with regard to its buildability compared to that clients wants, needs & budget.
- Offer clients our concept package to be able to initially complete their concept drawing and provide a realistic budget.
Developing a Plan
Offer Client our Preliminary Agreement package which includes all construction drawings and building approval application and fees, these include the following:
- Two consultations with our sales and drafting personnel for up to one hour each.
- Development of all documentation associated with gaining building approval, includes project specification (finishing schedules for all works).
- Develop a detailed construction programme that is referred to in any executed contract
- Supply a detailed tender letter outlining what is clearly included and excluded in our price
- Execute industry accepted Master Builders Queensland contract clearly outlining all qualifications listed in our tender letter.
- Construct all works in accordance with the executed contract
- Have “Final Building Approval” granted by independent building certifier.
- Upon all contract commitment being met supply final handover documentation which includes
– The Executed Contract
– All Variations
– All final approval certifications
– All instruction manuals/warranties associated with supplied prime cost items and other ancillary items
- Request Customer feedback in regard to our professional approach
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
07 3219 1977
302 Grassdale Rd, Gumdale, QLD 4154